Saturday, September 27, 2014

Another Day Another Saving!


REDUCED!!!!

99cents!

Spiralling Out of Control

'This book disturbed me so much that I know I have to do something about it.' Lyn
'This is not a pretty story, nor is it an easy read. ' Iola
'This compelling, disturbing, yet encouraging book is realistic even to the end.' Trish
'This book is a wake up call to love your teenagers, listen to them, encourage them and believe in them.' Tracey 
'I couldn't put it down and am ready to read the next.' Susan
'This novel is a fast read and I’m glad I picked it up.' Sharif
'It's a tale of that small, ultimate glimmer of hope when everything seems hopeless.' Carol


30 Days of Savings

A new offer every day for 30 days!

Plus your chance to win $50!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Tomorrow... please visit Sharon A. Lavy to receive your savings on Deadly Secret 

Click HERE for more information

PLUS... Have you left a comment HERE to win one of my friend's books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments....