Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Neverending Spiralling of Friendships

Spiralling out of the Shadow ~ Spiralling Friendships 


As many of you already know, my first novel Spiralling Out of Control  deals with many friendship issues. So it's no surprise that my new release Spiralling Out of the Shadow  also deals with friendship issues.
There's something about friendship that intrigues me. We can't do life without friends. But often friends are the ones who let us down the most.
To celebrate the upcoming release of these to novels in paperback, I'll be running a series of blog on friendship. If you'd like to contribute, please email me HERE and include "Friendship blog post inquiry" in the subject of the email.

“Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."” 
― C.S. LewisThe Four Loves

“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” 
― Helen Keller

“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.” 
― Muhammad Ali

“Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.” 
― William Shakespeare








4 comments:

  1. Friendships and how they work are a mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really sparked my interest with this post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks great Julia... I hope you drop by again soon. xx

      Delete

I love comments....