Saturday, March 8, 2014

Introducing Molly Noble Bull

 ~ author spotlight ~ 

I do hope you are enjoying the Five Favourites blast this month. 
Today I'd love to introduce you to Molly Noble Bull. She is also launching a book this month. Make sure you keep reading for your chance to win!

** MOLLY'S FIVE FAVOURITES **

Favourite food :- My favorite food is chicken-friend steak, mashed potatoes and gravy.
Favourite colours:- My favorite color is yellow. I also like gold and rusty brown.
Favourite author :- My favorite romance author is Debbie Macomber. 
Favourite pastime :- My favorite passtime is writing novels. That's why I write them.
Favourite place :- I would need to be in a time machine to go to my favorite places. So let's say a cattle ranch in the mountains, 1880.

BlurbHave you ever known a teenage girl so in love with love and a bad prince charming that she was unable to see her true prince? If so, you will connect with Shannon Aimee as she and Ian Colquhoun battle an evil Frenchman with dark secrets and evil desires. Set in Scotland and a scary mansion in the north of England and ending in the state of South Carolina in 1784, Gatehaven by Molly Noble Bull is a Christian Gothic novel that will keep your reading until the very end of the book and learn more about the Bible at the same time. 

Molly Noble Bull was born in Kingsville, Texas—home of the famous King Ranch, and her father and maternal grandfather were real Texas cowboys. So does she write westerns?
Yep.
But she also writes historical novels like Gatehaven, her long Christian gothic. Gatehaven won the 2013 Creation House Fiction Writing Contest while still a manuscript. But Molly’ first two published novels came out from Zondervan. Her Zondervan novels were later reprinted and published as Promise Romances from Guideposts. Molly also sold novels to Steeple Hill and Tsaba House, and Westbow Press published The OvercomersChristian Authors Who Conquered Learning Disabilities, a non-fiction book she wrote with four other Christian authors.
Molly owns the rights to her Zondervan romance novels now, and she will soon self publish The Rogue’s Daughter as an e-book. Rogue is a western set on a South Texas cattle ranch in 1890.

Molly blogs at ...  http://writersrest.blogspot.com


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring Gatehaven on your blog today, and I will be visiting you again soon.
    Love,
    Molly Noble Bull

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following the daily excerpts and have to say that Molly is one gifted writer. At first I thought, "Nah,. I don't read Gothic stuff...but just thought out of courtesy to read the first excerpt. I was hooked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. I'm glad you like Gothic now. But as far as I know, Gatehaven is the only Christian Gothic out there now. Maybe you should write one, too.
      Love,
      Molly

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a great book. I've read some of her earlier books and they are really good~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Shelly.
      Love,
      Molly

      Delete

I love comments....