Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello December with all your Christmas lustre and a chance to win $200!




AHA
December
How I love thee
Decorated & lovely
Is our Christmas tree
Standing in our corner
Silently waiting for the gifts
Although we know the best gift
Has of course already been given
So right now here today I will declare
This is the season for you
Check out the links below
And please take your chance
On a $200 Amazon voucher!

(ok... so I was going for the shaped poem.. a Christmas tree in a pot ... almost? ) 

Seriously! I joke but... I do have something amazing to offer you. 
The John 3:16 group are launching seven titles this month - and Spiralling Out of Control my debut novel is one of them. 
Do yourself a favour and pop over to check out all the other authors and their amazing books - and while you're there, make sure you enter the Rafflecopter for your chance to win a $200 Amazon voucher. Click here... JOHN 3:16 PROMO  and make your dreams come true! 

Over the next few weeks I'll be interview authors and some are even popping in to play five favourites plus I'll be all over the place appearing on twenty something blogs during this month to celebrate so I hope you have time to pop back here. 
I'll post the links every day to let you know where I am. 

Today you will find me over at Barbara Derksens blog with a scene that didn't quite make the final published version of Spiralling Out of Control 


Part of the celebration includes an excerpt tour  - every day a little more of Spiralling Out of Control will be posted on these blogs... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments....