Monday, October 21, 2013

The excitement of reaching #1

Today the gorgeous Theresa Milstein and Kimberly Payne are hosting me on their blogs. Please pop over and visit them.

Well, the last week has been a little crazy. I always knew releasing a book took up a lot of time. All I can say is ... it's so worth it. Last weekend I attended a local writer's conference (CALEB) - I do plan to post some notes from the panel I was on soon. During the conference my novel was free on Amazon - I had planned a reviewers promo. I came home from conference to crazy busy day on Sunday with Miss 10's gymnastic competition, church, friends etc ... And just before I dropped into bed I checked Spiralling Out of Control out on Amazon ...
Wow... #1 in 2 categories.. I wasn't expecting that ... it sure took my breath away. 
Now the goal is to get to #1 in 'paid Kindle store'

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations- so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is beyond awesome and not easy to accomplish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You're on my blog today, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Michelle! It so deserves it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....