Friday, October 18, 2013

Spiralling Out of Control like never before

TODAY...
I present to you...
My debut novel SPIRALLING OUT OF CONTROL, book 1 in the Spiralling Trilogy.
Over the next couple of weeks I'll be touring around bloggyland. Each day I'll post here where you can find me. I'd love for you to visit and support those who've supported my book release.

The book... Spiralling Out of Control will take you on an eighteen month journey with Stephanie Stronge, a young girl who spirals into depression and finds herself making crazy decisions.
This YA Contemporary novel is set in Australia. It has adult themes and is recommend for the 15+ audience.


From the back cover... Temptation, depression, seduction, betrayal ... Not what Stephanie was expecting at fifteen years of age. Uprooted from her happy, all-girl high school life with a dream filled future and thrown into an unfriendly co-ed school, Stephanie spirals into depression. 
When charismatic high school senior, Jason notices her, Stephanie jumps in feet first and willingly puts all her faith and trust in him, a boy she barely knows. 
Every choice she makes and turn she takes leads her towards a dangerous path. 
Her best friend is never far away and ready to catch her … but will she push Tabbie too far away when she needs her most? 

2 comments:

I love comments....