Saturday, October 19, 2013

How to start reading ebooks on Kindle or any device!

Ok... so this post is for several of my friends who are asking how they can read my book and aren't quite sure where to begin.

But before I get to that, there are a couple of people who've so kindly posted info about my book on their blog...if you have a moment, please click on their name and visit their blogs.

Eliza Earsman
Iola Goulton
Kelly Hashway

Thank you so much gorgeous women!


How to download my debut novel... or any ebook..

Step 1. Set up an account with Amazon

My HTC with Kindle app
Step 2. (if you don't own a kindle) Search the app store on your iPad, iPod, iPhone or Android device for 'Kindle' it's free... download it. Click here to download the app for your PC, laptop or notebook  And for Mac's go here.

Step 3. Open your Kindle app and add your Amazon account. ( I don't remember exactly how this happens but I do remember that it was simple.)

Step 4. Either on your Kindle or Kindle app or the Amazon website(log into your account), search 'Spiralling Out of Control' - or the book you'd like to purchase.

When on the Amazon site there's a box on the right with details of where the book will be downloaded to.

And with one click the book will be delivered to your Kindle or Kindle app - There is also the bonus of being able to sync all of your devices so you can continue to read books where ever, whenever.

If this post doesn't make sense... maybe ask a technical minded friend or a teenager :D

Happy reading all... and remember.. if you love Spiralling Out of Control, please tell your friends, then world and post a review on Amazon and Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. Very smart to post this, Michelle. I hope your Kindle sales are going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not often that people explain how to download books. Good idea!
    You're on my blog today. http://theresamilstein.blogspot.com/2013/10/michelle-mary-and-me.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....