Friday, July 12, 2013

Random Rave Friday

How cool is this funky USB Humidifer? My work area smells divine with a constant stream of essential oils wafting through the air. Today’s scent… Tangerine and Rosemary… ahh bliss. 

A one lined song? I love to sing, and most of the time I can remember several lyrics but today I had one line… five words circling my mind all day... and that’s all I sang… boy did I feel like a broken record.  Hehe.

TrueTwit…I think I must be for validating myself so many times. But as of last week I quit being that kind of twit… no longer will I click through and answer the pesky little quiz question… sorry!

Captchas… I know I'm not the only one who has trouble with this on my ipad/phone. There are now many posts that I haven’t commented on because I can’t get the captcha right. If you can, please turn it off. I find spam rarely goes directly to my posts, the filter picks it up then once a week, I ‘select all’ and delete… easy. Much easier than trying to get captcha to work on my ipad.

Do you set goals? Do you have a business plan that you stick to? I just checked on mine… I have successfully missed all of my goals so far this year… but the best thing about a midyear check… changing the dates on those goals. I haven’t failed, I’m just checking out the view as I go {smile}

We have been unsuccessfully house hunting now for 18 months… Last week we found the perfect home… but our offer wasn’t only rejected… it was virtually vomited at… some real estate agents could learn a thing or two from my hubby. Surely the perfect house will become ours soon… ever hopeful!


Random rave over…. Got anything to add? 

16 comments:

  1. Oh, I getcha on the captcha! I hate when that pops up.

    And I hope your dream home is yours very soon. Keep the faith- it's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like captchas either. That dehumidifier looks awesome, like a mini robot. Keep looking, your dream home is out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute humidifier! I hate captcha too! And I hope you find the perfect house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I like that humidifier! That's awesome. :-)

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one of those humidifiers!!
    Not a fan of Captchas either. One time Blogger put one up on my blog when I wasn't watching. Sneaky Blogger! Now I check to make sure it hasn't happened again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently turned off captchas on my blog too. Figured I'd make it easier for people to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you find not just a house, but a fantastic home.

    I can't stand captchas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a fan of captchas. I wish bloggers would realize that banning anonymous comments basically gets rid of spam. They're making more work for their readers, and will then lose readers.

    I hope you find the right home. So disheartening for you to lose the house you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate captcha codes, so I don't use them. I get very few spam messages that the filter doesn't catch, so it's not a problem to turn off the captcha codes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I got 7 or 8 captcha phrases wrong today. Enough to drive me crazy! Hate them!!

    Good luck with the house search - the right one will definitely come along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmm, your humidifier smells sound yummy! Yes, it seems like a lot of people have captchas lately. Pesky little things. If I can't read them at first, I hit the button to give me a fresh one (but I'm not on a phone). Good luck house hunting. You just haven't found the RIGHT one yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've met one goal for this year so far, but there are many others quickly losing to the ticking clock of 2013. I'm sure God has the perfect house out there for you and your family, and I'm praying He leads it to you soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your humidifier - it's green. I don't like chaptchas anywhere - can't usually read them, but what are you going to do, some people feel they really need them. Your perfect house will be with you soon, I feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that humidifier!

    I'm sure the perfect house is out there waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....