As I reflect on the year that has been, I'm checking some stats and blog posts that I've written.
I've been looking at which were the most hit and which weren't.
I thought I'd share my ten most hit blog posts in 2012 with you.
1. A Smashing Moment A short story that came first in a competition.
2. Heart of Gold by Fiona Palmer - a book review where I posted a few thoughts on depression
3. Nanberry by Jackie French - A YA novel that looks at some fascinating Aussie history
4. Introducing Tracey Hoffmann - One of Australia/NewZealand's newest authors who released 2 books
5. Mental Illness - are you on the spectrum? A look at 3 books and some thoughts on mental illnesses
6. Come Back to Me by Sara Foster - a novel that I could not put down
7. Though The Bud be Bruised - This was a book that rocked me and changed my perspective on many things.
8. Blue Skies by Fleur McDonald - I do love a Rural Read and Fleur is one of my favourite tweeting people.
9. 2012 Challenge - I took the challenge to read books by Aussie Women - I didn't get to 6 on this list
10. If a Tree Falls? A personal post where I ponder what we tell the world and what we keep personal.
Thank you for all of your visits and comments throughout the year. I really do appreciate the community that I have found through this blog.
As I look over the posts that people read and comment on, I'm also looking back a a few very old posts and thinking about deleting them.
How do you reflect over the year that has been?
Have you deleted many posts years after posting them?