Monday, April 16, 2012

Dream Analyzer


~ A Review ~
WhatEvery Dream Means is written to inspire confidence in the reader that every dream can personally be understood and properly interpreted. Each chapter includes helpful examples and truth for those who dream and are searching to understand a higher and more satisfying meaning of their dreams and unique symbolism.

Learn also about the dynamic dream interpretive process by absorbing reliable principles and insights that effectively unlock these profound dream mysteries and vital messages of the night.

Dreams have been viewed from various perspectives historically that are intriguing, but at best incomplete. What Every Dream Means offers a fresh examination of dreams, which nearly every ancient culture to the present have been fascinated by.


Shafer’s passion for dreams clearly shines throughout the chapters in What Every Dream Means. This man is attuned and aware of how the Holy Spirit can whisper through your dreams.

In this book, Scott M Shafer takes a Biblical look at dreams. He suggests journaling our dreams and even categorising them. Although this sounds like a great way to keep track of what we’ve dreamt and trigger our memory to revise dreams to understand what they actually mean – I can’t see myself finding time to add dream journaling to my daily tasks.

But in saying that, this book is fascinating to read. Scott’s passion is contagious. There is so much we can learn from our dreams and night visions.  




This book was forwarded by the author to read and review. 

12 comments:

  1. How interesting. Dreams can be fascinating. I love that he takes the Biblical approach.

    Thanks for the review!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could remember more of my dreams. I usually forget them very soon after waking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My good friend is fascinating by dreams and always talking about the symbolism in hers. I can't wait to send her this book name and review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Often I think dreams are just a nonsensical dumping ground, but then there are definite correlations between what's happening in my life and what's happening in my dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreams fascinate me, so I'm very interested in this book. Although, I'm with you--I'm not sure I see adding dream journaling to my already overloaded schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good read! Dreams are so fascinating, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an intriguing subject and treatment. It sounds like a great book.

    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a book I'd love to read!

    I read one similar a few years back, by an Australian author. It was called "In Your Dreams" by Zoran Paunovich, and it was a delight to read a book on what is typically a "New Agey" subject, from a biblical perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great Michelle, I wish I slept well enough to dream like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds interesting! I used to think there was some meaning to dreams, but now I tend to see them as mumble jumbles from my subconscious. They're still fascinating tho.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds fascinating. I'd never keep track of my dreams - way too scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe I should read this. My dreams have been crazy lately. Last night had to do with trees and fire and being chased. It was scary!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....