Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lucky Seven (7)

WOW! Its been forever since I've played along with a meme
Thanks to the lovely Carol Riggs over at Artzicarol Ramblings, I'm joining in with this one.


Lucky 7 Meme Award Rules:
1. Go to page 77 of your current manuscript.
2. Go to line 7.
3. Copy the next 7 lines (sentences or paragraphs) and post them as they're written. No cheating!
4. Tag 7 other writers to pass this meme on to.







In the shadow of an old bottle tree, Jason pulled her close and kissed her full on the mouth. She felt more passion in that kiss than he’d shown her in the grassy park. Electric currents shot through Stephanie’s blood sending flashes to her eyes. Was this what they meant in the movies when they said they saw fireworks?
Jason affectionately brushed a strand of hair out of Steph’s eyes while they stood embracing until a car shone its lights on them. Stephanie pulled away embarrassed. She caught her breath and ran to her front door.


So there you have it... 
If you'd like to display your 7 lines from page 77 for all to see... please do (and make sure you let me know when you've posted it) As I'm not following the rules and you are ALL welcome to copy the meme and join in. Go on ... you know you want to.. 

14 comments:

  1. Love this teaser, Michelle, I'm so glad you joined in (and that I played with the meme, I haven't been good at keeping up with memes either) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scene! I don't know how you guys pull out seven that are so complete. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fireworks! Love that she runs away. I wish I had been that kind of girl. Alas, I was NOT shy about kissing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant scene, Michelle! You nailed embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! I love that she runs away. I want to know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, you rule-breaker! Fun to read your meme lines. Ah, romance and firework kisses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! What a great scene to have on that page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been caught in a few headlights in my time :-)
    Lovely snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun game and what a great scene! From just this snippet I love the couple! Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great romantic piece. Your 7's landed at an awesome scene.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a hot scene. Someone bring a fan in here! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....