Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not-So-Crafty-Mum's Christmas Wreath


~ Reposting... ~

We did this last year... lets do it again!

Christmas craft from the not so crafty mum…



How simple and easy are these for the kids to do for themselves?


Go to your $2 shop and see what they’ve got...



I found these plates and thought we could cut the trees in the centre cut out and hang them as decorations.

I also found this thick tinsel.





How to make them...

Cut out the centre of the plate and wind the tinsel around.

Yes so easy the kids can do it themselves… hehehe just the way I like it.

You could mix it up and use two colours on the same plate.



Punch a hole and attach a ribbon to hang.

Simple.

8 comments:

  1. WOW - that's VERY creative, much better than anything I've come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, I love your craft ideas. So easy with a great result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! My daughter's pre-K has been coming up with great crafts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Michelle, I'll have to look out for those plates now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was saying to a friend recently that I'm not crafty in the least. I'm arty, but there's a difference between artiness and craftiness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post! thanks for sharing...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! But ... would you believe I met a Christian woman recently who was very ANTI Christmas wreaths?! I know, that's what I thought! Her reasoning is that a wreath symbolises death :(. Once again I think it's one of those things that is what you make of it - and I CHOOSE to believe it's a cheerful emblem that heralds the celebrations of the birth of our Saviour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi just registered ,, tina

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....