Sunday, November 20, 2011

NaNoWriMo...can I make it?

I'm lagging.
And lacking solid writing time.
And since spending a day with the lovely Mary Hawkins, I want nothing more than to continue on with what I worked on last Friday.
But I will continue.
And hopefully I'll find a couple of good writing sessions
And then the third in the trilogy with be penned ...
Or typed...
Well, the bare bones of the novel will be out of my mind and safely saved and backed up for future developments next year.
But I can't help but look forward to December where I can freely clean up my WIPs.
At the moment I'm away from home with my family and enjoying this time creating memories.
I did take some photos....
But me of IT cluelessness...
Can't work out how to up load them
 (I think I'll leave blogging til I'm back at my PC) 

Are you loving the moment or looking forward to something?

9 comments:

  1. I hope you carve out some writing time, but spending time with the family is even better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, I agree with Sarah. Spending time with family is the best and better to have those moments now because once they're over you can't get them back.

    Besides, you can come back and blog about it and share with us. :o)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a problem with edits on my computer every once in a while, too. It's frustrating! Have a nice break. I hope you get things cleared up in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're enjoying your family right now! That's so important. I'll be doing that later this week. Have fun cleaning up those WIPs next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are not enough hours in the day, but family time is special. Enjoy it and your break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in agreeance with Solomon who declared in Ecclesiastes 12:12, 'Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out'. Enjoy your break :)

    x Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck getting writing time. I'm trying to live for the moment, but finding it very hard these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a constant struggle. But I am more accepting that it is a slow process anyway, why cram everything in all the time. Family is important, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling your pain. I didn't get nearly enough done on my novel. I'm also a homeschooling mom, so the bits of time I have often get taken for other things.

    I'd love to hear more about your trilogy!

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....