Thursday, August 11, 2011

Write On Con is nearly on!!

writeoncon_comingsoon

I can barely contain my excitement!


WriteOnCon !!!

It’s ridiculously close!   
August 16th - 18th 

What is WriteOnCon?

The most fabulous writing conference!

It was started last year by a bunch of amazing people. The Founders!

It’s full of writing information, agents, writers, publishers, the published, the aspiring.

It’s aimed at everyone who writes MC 18 years of age and under. But every writer on earth would learn a thing or two from WriteOnCon!

Picture books, middle grade and young adult – with every genre thinkable covered.

Live chats.

Vlogs.

Panels.

Question and answer sessions with the professionals.

Competitions.

And forums.

I have my kids prepared… they won’t be asking for anything for 4 days (the conference plus the conference hangover)

I have everything automated and scheduled for delivery so we’ll have food.

Precooked dinners .. the opportunity for a take-a-way night…

Seriously an event not to be missed for the serious writer!

And the crazy part is....

Its FREE!!!

9 comments:

  1. Michelle, I'm counting the days down with you. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, learn lots and enjoy the takeaways :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year was awesome - so looking forward to it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder! Just finished some edits and now have a bit of free time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful time, Michelle. And I'd love to read about your experiences with the event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really ought to start prepping my family. Thanks for the reminder on the bulk food front. Can't wait either :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I'm sure you'll learn a lot this year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....