Friday, July 29, 2011

Daddy Dates by Greg Wright

 
~ a book review ~

As a father with four daughters, Greg Wright has found what works for their family. Daddy Dates. He began dating his girls from a young age and has now put his experience into this entertaining and informative book. Wright takes us on a journey of age groups, personality types and the affects of peers.

Greg wants what we all want for our daughters, the hope that they will grow up to be strong and confident. The hope that we will have strong relationships with our children throughout their lives. And the hope to save them from too much heartache as they journey through adolescence.

Also included in Daddy Dates, is a chapter on Mommy Dates. As I am the Mom... or even the Mum, (lol.. seriously… why do we spell it differently?) I chose not to read this chapter. The Daddy of our household is looking forward to getting his hands on this book now that I've written the review.. and I’m sure he’ll pick up some tips… and our relationship will benefit too. (happy wife… happy life)

Although this is a parenting book and somewhat a how to book, Daddy Dates reads more like a narrative. This is very well written and edited. It is clear to understand and worth the read. I would love to see a follow up... 'The affects of Daddy Dates in the Adult years' ???

I highly recommend this book to anyone with daughters.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea, thanks for sharing Michelle and I know someone else who would really like it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. Thanks for sharing this book, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....