Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Session ~ hello!!

So it's been a while since I played...
My sister has a regular 'Sunday Session' .. it's all about music.. and I don't play by the rules.. which you can find on her blog, Do I Really Wanna Blog.

I love this song...
when it comes on the radio
you may think....
look out ...
it's a doof doof car...
but ...
it's a Tarago!!!



You may also hear my 3 year old
yelling...

Turn it down mum!!!!

And while I have your attention.... This week Auctions for Dignity and Hope have an auction running.. please pop over there and check it out .. Auction #4

4 comments:

  1. That's a great song! Fun beat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe....love the doof doof Tarago!!

    I hadn't heard that song before...LOVE it! I'd be turning it up too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....