Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bug in a Book

Our actions echo through our children... if you'd like to see how ... pop over and read my article in this edition of Bug In A Book

Are you living a life that will echo sweetly through your children now and in the future?

~~ When I was in primary school I wrote my first book. It was then that I decided I wanted to be a writer. I loved books. I loved the library. I loved our bookshelf. But this dream was suppressed for many years. It wasn’t until I was in my thirties that I enrolled in a correspondence course to learn more about writing as a craft. ~~ more

6 comments:

  1. So glad that you found that correspondence course. I love to hear about people following their dreams. Write on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! And congrats to you on finding a way to make your dream work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, thanks for sharing this. It's very inspiring. I also have a love for writing and for a long time had hoped to get published. So far I've only been successful in getting published for a fathers day tribute in a local paper. That was years ago, and I haven't made many attempts since then. Maybe it's time I start thinking about the possibility of getting published again. :)

    Many blessings,
    Rosann

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic that you followed your dream to become a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fantastic you're finally pursuing your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Michelle,

    I've awarded you the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Congratulations. Stop by my blog to pick up your award.
    http://beverlystowemcclure.blogspot.com

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....