Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Session - Flash Mob - Robert Miles

I thought I'd drop in a play again this week.


A little game my sister Thea, likes to call Sunday session.

I never play by the rules.. but she lets me get away with that!

My kids love this... so do I... we play it regularly... we all love to read...





How cool is Robert Miles' Children? I love it. love it. love it.






And also from the 'Dreamland' album - In My Dreams...



and Princess of Light



along with Jesus Culture these Robert Miles songs are music to my writing.

5 comments:

  1. I must be sleeping under a rock these days as I haven't heard of any of them songs like some other songs on another blog.

    Thanks for introducing me to some new music

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!!! I love Robert Miles' Children too!! It reminds me of fashion award shows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah well, I think I've finally worked out how to join in the Thea Tweets famous Sunday session. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Robert Miles, this is new to me, thanks for sharing something new for me. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. Robert Miles is new for me too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....