Wednesday, January 19, 2011

These really caught my attention....

Well of course this one caught my attention... they're my poems.. on gift cards... to be purchased over at Footprint EcoStore

How to help raise money for the devastating flood victims here in Australia... 100 Stories for Queensland and authors / illustrators from all over the globe have donated to the Writers 4 Queensland Flood Appeal

Marcia Alesan Dawkins tells us 10 Reasons Why the Slurs Should Stay in ‘Huck Finn’

Possibly not the right publisher for me... but Angry Robot are opening their doors to unsolicited submissions

Some great points about setting over on Amie Kaufmans Blog

The first live event for Write On Con has been set for the 5pm 24th of January (US) which would make it Tuesday morning here in Aus.

Phil Cooke tells us the Ugly Truth About Getting Published

9 comments:

  1. ooooh YAY!!!! well done you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some interesting links going on here, thanks for sharing ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the card content! Very cool. And thoughts are with all the victims of the flooding. I hope you and yours are alright.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the links! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely some links I'm checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to see your poems printed on cards!

    Great links. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thanks for the link!

    It's really been something to see everybody come together over the floods--I think it gives everybody involved a way to start getting their heads around it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! That is so cool. :) I've been praying the flooding will cease.

    Hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....