Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Colour Cup - Personalised Cups


These cups are just the best idea! They come in a set of six identical cups. They are white with 6 different colours under the easy to twist black band. The idea is that each family member has a colour. So you can just grab a cup, twist it to your colour and everyone knows that you are drinking from that cup. Kind of like the kiddie version of wine glass charms.
Photo copied direct from the My Colour Cup website

You can even pre-order a personalised set by giving My Colour Cup the names to print on each colour. For example, I would pick purple and make my personalised order to read ‘Michelle’ on the purple bar of each of the six cups.
If you have less than 6 in your family, you could keep some blank for visitors to use.

These cups are water proof (thank goodness!!!) That means you can drink from them and not get wet)


They are a great size, holding 500 mls each.

You can even pop them in the dishwasher for convenience.

At $24.95 plus delivery they’d make a great gift or just get them to iron out some of the possible arguments that may arise over drinking cups within your family.

And now for my attempt to show you these amazing cups on video...


Visit the Auctions for Dignity and Hope facebook page 'like' and place a bid in the next auction.

7 comments:

  1. Very cool - I hadn't seen these before! THanks for the tip and the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cool! Similar to the keep cup for coffee :)

    Also, I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger award! http://live-love-me.blogspot.com/2011/01/im-stylish-blogger.html

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wish I had come up with this idea. Very cool, and they sure would stop a lot of arguments around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not entering the comp (because I already have some cups) but wanted to stop by and say I LOVE THEM! They are awesome. And so is Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are genius! They're one of those simple things that seem so obvious when you find them, but that you'd never think of by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the rave review Michelle.
    My four kids were driving me crazy leaving cups all around so I went on a hunt to find something that could help. Well I didn't find anything so I designed what I would want - a cup that was easy and fun to use!
    Thanks everyone for the great comments!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we'd had a set of those cups when I was growing up with my three siblings. Just think how much dish washing I'd have been spared because people didn't lost track of which cup was theirs and grab a new one.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....