Sunday, January 2, 2011

Did you see….

So while I wasn’t here, and wasn’t really reading or writing blogs … a couple of posts still grabbed my attention…


Good or bad news? Christian book sales have flattened….


3 reasons why your internal editor sucks! Over at Operation Awesome


What’s wrong with this picture …. The bath bucket…


'In Due Season' A book of poetry to be won over at Aussie Writers...



An intersting topic for Christian readers of at Princess Warrior Lessons ... Should Christians celebrate Christmas?


If you enjoyed these links let me know… I might do this once a week or so.

4 comments:

  1. Great links, especially the one about the internal editor. I'm editing at the moment and need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    Thanks for the link to Aussie Writers. I'll book mark that one...Karen T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links. I especially liked the post about the annoying Internal Editor and the one about Christmas--very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....