Sunday, December 19, 2010

Final! ... So you want to publish a novel?

This will be my final post for two weeks,

My final post this year,

My final post for 2010!!!!

It all comes down to the fact that I want to publish a novel….



Hehehehe hope you enjoyed that … so so so so so funny!! I never get tired of watching it.

And then there’s the other reason that I made a commitment to be present, and in the moment on a daily basis with my kids over a 90 day period in which we are more than 30 days into.

So because of that little challenge and the fact that I want to get my book submitted I am taking a two week break from blogging, reading blogs, facebook and twitter. I will be enjoying time with my family and spending spare moments revising my WIP.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and an awesome, larger than life 2011.

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!

7 comments:

  1. That video is HILARIOUS!!!!!! So funny. Enjoy your 2 weeks of spending time with that gorgeous family of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud with that video. Have a fabulous Christmas and see you in the new year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I love this video. Makes me laugh everytime I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Michelle to you and your family. I hope your dreams of having a novel published are realised in the coming year and that you have a wonderful time spent with your family over this special season. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the break and have a safe and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your family, may you have lots of rest and peace!
    Huge Christmas-y hugs ;)

    PS: that's some video, too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle,
    Yes, that was funny. Guys like him are the people who make it harder for the rest of us to get our foot in the door, that's for sure.
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
    Blessings,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....