Friday, November 19, 2010

Raising Healthy Happy Resilient Children

I just wanted to highlight a blog post I read today over at Every1Matters. Joni recently spent time with Melinda Tankard Reist, and is sharing her interview. Melinda is not a parenting expert but gives some fantastic thoughts to the process of parenting.


Warning: some strong sexual abuse topics discussed



"What advice can you give parents trying to raise healthy children in a sex-saturated culture?


There are a number of things I advise parents and I’m not saying I’ve got it all right. It’s a constant challenge to raise happy, healthy, resillient children in a culture which undermines our efforts to do that."

Check the rest of the interview out HERE

2 comments:

  1. Heading over ther now....thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friend, I have raised four Christian children to adulthood. I believe the most important part of rearing is.
    1. Give them a strong faith from example.
    2. Always be consistant.
    3. Let them talk and listen to them.
    4. Give truthful careful answers.
    Much love Crystal

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....