Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Writing with shaving cream...

Our distance ed teacher dropped in for a visit last week. She noticed that 2 of my children found writing difficult. Possibly because they held the pencil too tight. She suggested that they play with shaving cream. So this what we did for handwriting practise.
scary eyes!!! 

not quite up to writing just yet!


And they told me that after this session of play... they found writing with their pencil much easier. We'll be doing this again I think.

5 comments:

  1. Great Tip.

    I have a reluctant writer because it makes her hands hurt, so I think I will try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fun, ill keep that one in mind for the next rainfall we get.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. My 6yo boy needs hands on experience writing so we'll try it - maybe even with whipped cream too, so it can be eaten.
    Thanks Michelle,

    Blessings,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you done with the place...er blog! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe....T's scary eyes...funny!

    This takes me straight back to the school bus and last day of school. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....