Saturday, September 4, 2010

A 3rd Birthday and a Country Show

We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating our youngest girl’s third birthday at a country show.


What made it even more fun is that we got to hang out with family for most of the day. And celebrate my niece's and nephew's birthdays.

I’m so thankful for my sister, who has taken fabulous photo and blogged her view of the day (which isn’t a whole lot different to mine)

So again…tonight I am writing – working on my novel – which by the way is going really well – and I don’t have time to write much more than this… so this is the link to my sister’s blog 'The Beaudesert Show & The Birthdays

4 comments:

  1. You're most welcome! Thanks for the link!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family time is the best. Sounds like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jumped over to Thea's blog and left a comment. It looks like you all had a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....