Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Play!

I have been a little unwell of late - nothing much more than the common cold
I completely lost my voice for a day and then it was barely there.

So my kids had an unschooling day and had free play

Dancing on the bed..


Wrestling on the bed..


Playing on the bed…



I thought this would be fun to post after I read over on Childhood 101 about we play.

Tomorrow I hope to have my voice back a little more - it'll be back to the books for the older three while miss 2 continues to play.

Check out my comp that's on this week

15 comments:

  1. Hope your voice comes back xx

    The bed is the best area for play. I should know, this is where all the fun uni work gets done. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids look like they're having a fantastic time playing on the bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Aren't siblings the best? Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, you made me feel like the strictest, most boring mother. No monkeys jumping on my beds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love wrestling on the bed. It is one of my go to spots when things are getting a bit out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They seem to play so well together. My daughter loves dancing on the bed too - haven't introduced her to wrestling yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the joys of childhood!

    Get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww, they look like they are having a great time. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's nothing like a little good old-fashioned playtime :)

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look like they are having a great time! :-)

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're feeling a bit better. Even though you may have been out, looks like the kids were still able to have fun! Thanks for popping by my blog. Hope to hear more from you! Loved visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better soon! The kids are absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yah! Way to go Mum! You are awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....