Monday, March 8, 2010

MY 100TH BLOG COMP....AND THE WINNERS ARE.........

Wow! I was whisked away for my birthday unexpectedly so I was unable to draw the prizes when I said I would. I am sorry if you checked by to find nothing posted.



So, here are the winners using www.random.org with hubby watching over my shoulder to keep me honest.


This first number to come up was….. 5 – Jemi Fraser– The bracelet is yours (if you still prefer that one) please leave comment or email your details to me.

Winner number 2 is… 1 – Megan. Megan what’s your second preference? Please comment or email

Winner number 3 is… 7 – Jo Princess Warrior! Which would you like? I’ll be seeing you soon so I can give you your lovely jewellery in person

Fourth and final winner is…10 - Janet.  (Janet you didn't link back to your blog - I'm guessing I know who you are but I'll need you to confirm by emailing or commenting here) Also, I’ll wait to see what the others choose before I know which one I’ll send you – so glad you love them all :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for entering and making bloggy land so much fun.

I’m loving cyber space so much I’ve set up a Face Book fan page. I’d love to connect with you there as well @ Michelle Dennis Evans

Love hope and grace

Michelle

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners, and enjoy your bling ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie zowie I won I won I won! I'm soooo excited!!! But feeling a bit silly I didn't leave a link back to my blog ... can you tell I'm still pretty new at this stuff LOL. It's http://footprintsaustralia.com/blog. Thank you so much I look forward to finding out what I was lucky -ooops blessed - enough to win!

    love Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners ... a fun way to begin the new week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winners, enjoy glimmering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! I win bling!! :)

    I'd love the bracelet Michelle - thanks so much. I'll email my info.

    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In preference I would like:
    1. Necklace
    2. Bracelet
    3. Ring
    4. Earrings

    But to be honest, I'd be happy with any of them. They are all gorgeous! Thank you. Thank you. What a nice suprise. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....