Sunday, March 14, 2010

Awards Awards Awards

There are so many cute awards here in blogland.
My beautiful sister has awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger award. She began blogging with the attitude of her blog title Do I Really Wanna Blog and it seems she does want to and blogs often - the real stuff, she's very honest. Thank you Thea.
I was also honoured to be awarded with the Happiness Award by Annika  @ A Swede Abroad .... Thank you Annika!!!!
The Farmers Wife has also tagged me in a 10 happy things meme - so I guess I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone!




Beautiful Blogger Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.

2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.

4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.

5. Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers.

Seven interesting things...
1. I don't think I'm that interesting
2. I drink way too much tea
3. I enjoy coffee most days
4. I eat chocolate nearly every day
5. Writing brings joy to my soul
6. I wanted to homeschool by children before I was even married
7. I go to church every week - sometimes more than once.

Oh, you are all so beautiful... how do I pick??? You tell me what is beautiful about you.. don't be shy now :-) Comment with something beauitful about yourself and you can pick up an award for yourself.


Happiness Award RULES:

1. When you receive the award you must thank the person who awarded you this

2. Name 10 things that make you happy
3. Pass the award to 10 other bloggers and inform the winners.
 
 
I've listed 10 thinks that make me happy on a previous post that you can read here
 
Today as I sit here off the top of my head... here's another 10...
1. My hubby
2. God
3. My kids
3. Writing
4. Reading
5. Rainy days when I don't have to go out
6. Autumn (fall)
7. Spring
8. Internet connections - I have great online friends
9. Connecting with friends in real life
10. Tea and chocolate
 
I am so bad with the tagging thing. Also very lazy...
I hate missing anyone so here's the deal.
I'm passing it on to 10 of you who haven't recieved an award from me before.

If you already have both of the above awards... consider yourself tagged ... I'd love to read 10 happy things on your blog.
 
Thanks for dropping by.
 
love hope and grace
Michelle

11 comments:

  1. You deserve this soooo much... Congrats and I love that list of yours... really cute
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards! You are truly deserving. Blogging sisters! How sweet. :)

    Michele
    SouthernCityMysteries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Awards, a nice positive beginning to a new week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards :) Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards, Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK. It has taken me years of the Lord healing my broken heart for me to accept that I am beautiful and to bring me to the place that I could answer this question so here goes:

    Q - Tell me what is beautiful about you?

    A -My ability to cry.

    I used to think that this was an ugly thing about me, but now I am embracing it as beautiful.
    xo

    Congratulations on your awards. It is no suprise to me that you get blog awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! And I agree, both awards are well deserved! Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Congrats! You're blog is very deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations on both of your awards. you deserve them both. i admire people that home school their children because i know it is not easy and i could never do it.

    Book Review - Moving In

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....