Wednesday, March 3, 2010

100th Blog Post

Yes, it's true - this is my 100th blog post!!!


Since I've been blogging and reading blogs I've come to love the give-a-ways. I have won a gorgeous Calendar from Maree Jaeger Photogrophy, Climbing Mountains by Stacey Charbachi from Narelle Nettelbeck and some delicious Harry’s Rocky Road Easter eggs from Your Cheeky Monkey.

To celebrate my 100th blog I’m giving away Fifth Avenue Collection Jewellery.

How to enter…

Leave a seperate comment below for each of these – 1 entry per comment.


1. Follow my blog - easy!

2. Tweet a link back to this blog and mention @michelledevans

3. Blog about my competition and link back here (please leave your URL in the comments if you do this)

4. Tell me which piece of jewellery you’d like to win - you can include 2nd preference if you like.

5. Sponsor me and my kids in the Teen Challenge walk (over on the right hand side)


Here are the prizes...


A Little Lavish Earrings



Extravaganza bangle 7.5 inches (black hematite with Swarovski crystals )




Sparkle On 16 inch necklace




Sweet Coquette ring size 10



Who gets which one??  1st drawn out first gets first choice, 2nd drawn gets second choice and so on.

I’ll be using random.org.

Entries will be taken until midnight Sunday (Queensland Australia time)

Make sure you check back - the winners will be posted on this blog on Monday the 8th of March.


SPONSORSHIPS WELCOME!!!
You may have noticed I have a donation box on the left hand side. On the 17th of April the kids and I will be walking 5 kilometres to raise money for Teen Challenge. The See Her Live Free program is building a home to house young women suffering from life altering problems. It’s a place where they can go to get back on their feet – there is no home like this in Queensland. Please sponsor me… I’ll love you forever if you do!!!!

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous giveaway, Michelle. And congrats on reaching 100!

    PS - I love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th post! May you have thousands more.

    Sensational Haiku Wednesday - Chrysalis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100 posts! Hope to read lots more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 100! You have nice taste! The bracelet is especially gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 100th post!

    That is so exciting!

    Finally got a minute to stop by. We have been really busy these past few weeks. Spring fever is hitting!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 100 posts! Woo Hoo. Well done. Love the jewellery. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the 100 post mark. That's exciting. I do have a question about the contest...is it international?

    I understand if it isn't (international postage is a nightmare!), so I figured I'd ask first. :)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Deb, I love my international friends (jewellery - not too heavy to post) this is going international :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a sucker for pretty things ... hmm which do I love best ... bangle! But the ring is so cute and I do love rings ... better make it number 2 ... but those earrings are a little bit lavish ... oh well if I'm lucky (oops blessed) enough to win anything I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your bangle!
    i am already a blog follower!
    alana(dot)francis(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just sent a comment but I think it got lost so here I go again..congrats on reaching 100, what a great achievement in blogging! Tonight I'll post about you on my blog so don't forget to check in!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, and about the jewellery, you know I love my bling, I would be happy to win any of it!!!xx It's all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog and congrats! I am now a folloer.
    Love the giveaway idea too, will probably do something similar o my blog in the future!
    Have to say that the necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know if I made it in time but I can't remember the last time I was treated to some gorgeous jewellery... I am now following.

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am thinking the Extravaganza Bangle would be the icing on my cake hehehe.

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just incase.. I twittered it anyway!! xo Steph @moobeardesigns

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on 100 great posts :)

    I won the last jewellery giveaway and so maybe shouldn't enter but I'm a sucker for jewels!!

    I love the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh and I pop in all the time but am now 'officially' following :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY! 100! The necklace is gorgeous! I also love the ring! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....