Saturday, February 6, 2010

An interview with my oldest - my son...

I read a lovely posting on Crystal Jigsaw where she interviewed her daughter, which I thought was a great idea, so over the next 3 Saturdays I will post an interview of my older 3 children I think Miss 2 would say no to every question so not really worthwhile posting an interview with here yet.
Please copy this idea – I’d love to read your results.


1. What do you want to do when you grow up?  Play AFL [Australian Rules Football]

2. How old are you?  9

3. How old am I? 36..... 37

4. How old is Dad? 35 - hang on that was last year go back and change it. 36

5. What do you like most about doing school at home? You don’t do as much school as you would in a school and you get more breaks [that's his perception]

6. Who is our Prime Minister? Kevin Rudd [he was quick with that one]

7. What do you like to do outside? Swim, hide and seek, trampoline, scooter, green machine, play with sisters

8. What do you like to do inside? Hide and seek, play wii, play ds

9. Do you have a favourite TV show? Total Drama Island

10. What time do you usually go to bed? 7.30 or 15 mins later [or an hour later!]

11. What time do you wake up? 5am to 6am

12. Anything else you’d like to add? Ah nah

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, that's so cute! I can just see him saying all of that. I might give that a go, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool idea. I may do that also. I will try to find some time and link back to you!

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is he right about your age? I've been hiding my age from my kids, but I think they may have caught me out now. Something about sneaking a peek at my drivers license.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea - I might try this too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....