Saturday, February 13, 2010

An interview with Miss 8

Last Saturday I interviewed my eldest, my son. This week it's Miss 8's turn.

1. What do you want to do when you grow up? Work at Seaworld [that's new it used to always be 'an animal worker'!]

2. How old are you? 8

3. How old am I? 40 dunno 34

4. How old is Dad? 36 - oh but you're older than dad [ I think she confused herself ]

5. What do you like most about doing school at home? Mum teaches us

6. Who is our Prime Minister? Don't know

7. What do you like to do outside? Trampoline, hide and seek

8. What do you like to do inside? play [she still does lots of imaginative dolly play but doesn't like us talking about that!]

9. Do you have a favourite TV show? no

10. What time do you usually go to bed? 7.30 [ or earlier if she is tired and cranky ]

11. What time do you wake up? 5am [ or earlier - this is our early riser ]

12. Anything else you’d like to add? no

11 comments:

  1. How Cute i love that she wants to work at Seaworld - My Miss 5 wants to be a Shopper when she's older! (just like Mum) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's my gorgeous niece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post, and a nice way to include your children in your writing! Thanks for visiting my blog, enjoyed browsing here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter wanted to work at Seaworld too. She prefers it to Disney.

    Purdie Pyrate

    ReplyDelete
  5. These interviews are always fun! Their personality really emerges when we start asking questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea. I'm going to steal it...hope you don't mind. When my son was in preschool the teacher did this a couple times a year as a little gift for the parents and I always loved getting it. I can't wait to interview both of my kids.

    Thanks!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie, absolutely you can use this idea - I have taken it from another blogger.
    I added to my interview last week with my boy that I'd love to see other parents interview their kids - but I forgot to say that again this week.
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, how much fun is this!?!?!?! I might have to do this with my girlie. The answers will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun idea to do! No kidding, that is an early riser!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....