Saturday, February 20, 2010

An interview with Miss 6

So now that I've interviewed Master 9 and Miss 8 it's time for me to introduce you to Miss nearly 6 - nearly 7 (57 to go - she's been counting down the days since there were 80 to go)
Please copy this and add your own questions - I really enjoyed doing these interviews.

1. What do you want to do when you grow up? Don’t know

2. How old are you? 6

3. How old am I? 37 [wow she got it right first go - the other 2 didn't - miss smarty! ]

4. How old is Dad? 36

5. What do you like most about doing school at home? Having lots of breaks

6. Who is our Prime Minister? I don’t know

7. What do you like to do outside? Hide and seek,scooters

8. What do you like to do inside? Play games, watch tv

9. Do you have a favourite TV show? no

10. What time do you usually go to bed? 7.30

11. What time do you wake up? 5 or 6 [with the odd sleep in]

12. Anything else you’d like to add? no

6 comments:

  1. You'll know how terrible I am when I reveal this thought: why can't they go to bed at 5 or 6 and wake up at 7:30?

    I love this interview idea, and bet the kids get a sense of importance from it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!
    I'm doing it next!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading the interview with your children. They are very close in age to my own. Such a lovely idea, and, I'm sure, they feel special about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I loved the interviews I am thinking of doing this also.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet yes and concise!!!

    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I interviewed my kids over the weekend. It was a lot of fun...thanks for the idea.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....