Sunday, February 21, 2010

Get your hands on Harry's Rocky Road!!

I love chocolate - yeah, nothing too out of the norm.


I actually think of chocolate as a friend... yeah, OK getting a little weird.

I bought tonnes of Harry’s Rocky road for Christmas presents… of course I gifted some to mwah me myself and hubby!!!

BUT... Now I’m going to let you in on a little secret…I’ve just discovered that someone… Monique over at Your Cheeky Monkey, is giving some away. It seems she's playing the 'Generosity Game'

Does it get any better?

Delicious, luscious, gourmet rocky road… FREE!!!

[Aussie only comp]

You can check out Harry's Rocky Road HERE

6 comments:

  1. Chocolate, one of life's simple pleasures ... we can never have too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rocky Road Ice cream! It is the best!

    I also love some chocolate...who can resist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious - I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if this post is very helpful Michelle... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I wish that giveaway were open internationally! Too bad I live in the States. I would love to try that chocolate. It sounds delicious. Ok, now I'm curious. I'm going to go google the company and see if they'll ship internationally. : )

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree, Rocky Road is a bowl full of happy! Mmmmm, chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....