Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Winner is.....

Thank you for reading, thank you for following,  and thank you for entering my little competition to celebrate my 50th blog posting. I'm sure you've already scrolled down to see who the winner is, so it's pointless me writing anything else here! Except you can be assured that I love to celebrate and give things away.


So the winner is...



Out of all who entered...



CONGRATULATIONS...




Narelle Nettelbeck

Narelle has a lovely book published called 'Moments for Mum' you can check it out at her blog by the same name.


Narelle, email me with your choice of jewellery and postal address.

3 comments:

  1. Oh damn!!! I MEAN- congrats Narelle!

    Thanks for this great thing dear Michelle!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle, thanks a million :)
    I haven't won anything (other than ebay) for a very long time and even then it was a boys bike!! Very exciting! I'll email you now.
    Thanks again
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....