Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Favourite Photo

Tagged again - my sister Thea, has tagged me - 'A Favourite Photo'
Seriously - how can one have just one favourite photo with 4 delicious children and a hot hubby when I live in paradise!!!!!
So, because Saturday is my Family day in bloggy land I thought I share this one with you.

I know, I know you are all very envious, yes I do have the hottest hubby in the world, and the most beautiful children!!!
Truth is I think we have 3 photos with all 6 of us since our baby was born - this one was taken last month at a family wedding.

Consider yourself tagged! Go on - find a favourite photo and comment here with the link to your blog.

7 comments:

  1. I love that one too!!
    Six of my favourite people in the whole world.

    Hey! Does that mean I'm tagged again??
    Hehe...here's mine...

    http://doireallywannablog.blogspot.com/2010/01/tagged-favourite-photo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pic. Four kids? Magic I bet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, how lucky you are for having such a beautiful family.
    Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful family. Funny though, I have a hot hubby too, 3 girls and a boy... do de do de do de.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pic!

    Oh, I feel bad again that we didn't do the annual family shot for last Christmas. We do it every year, and this year - too busy! Will have to do a new year one. It's great to look back on every one of each year to see how everyone has changed/grown.

    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute family!
    Your kids look very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is a beautiful family photo. You are very blessed :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....