TAGGED! By Thea at doireallywannablog
10 things that make me really happy…
Not in any order.. just as I thought of them really
1. Hot drinks (with aircon in summer so I don’t sweat while drinking them) Tea – regular, earl grey, chai, herbals mmm I love Tea. Coffee – Fair trade and usually decaff. Mmmm I love coffee. Hot Chocoate, even hot water???!!
2. God. My saviour, my rock, my confidant
3. Water – from the sky, from the shower, to drink, rivers, creeks, pools, oceans. I love water. And I just realized last week how inspired I get to write when it’s raining – happy happy
4. Dining out – mainly with my hubby, I love having his uninterrupted attention for an hour or so.
5. My Hubby – he’s hot!
6. my kids – Joyful happy smiles every day! ( ok mostly in between their tiffs)
7. Air conditioning – I love 24 degrees Celsius!
8. Writing – JOY joy to my soul
9. The computer – I wouldn’t be a writing if I had to handwrite or type. Happy happy
10. The internet – email, facebook, twitter, blogging. I’m amazing with the connections I’ve made overt the last 2 years. Connecting with people makes me happy.
Now that I’ve thought of ten I could probably go to twenty… my church… my friends… my Tarago… the farm I grew up on…my extended family… children getting sponsored… [somebody stop me!]
Now you are tagged! Go for it!
I look forward to your 10. And remember to tag 10 ten of your friends.
Cath Oehlman at Squigglemum
Karen at Novels During Naptime
Kelly Burstow Be a Fun Mum
Narelle Nettleback at Moments For Mum
Debra Weiss http://www.debraweiss.net/
Laura Eno at A Shift In Dimensions
Michele Emrath at Southern City Mysteries
Dulce at sweeter poetry
Kathryn Brown at Crystal Jigsaw
Monique N at Your Cheeky Monkey Your Cheeky Monkey
PS ... an after thought... I don't want to just limit the tagging deal to 10 people. If you feel the urge post 10 things on your blog and comment here with your link. I'd love to read yours as well.