Sunday, December 6, 2009

She is Beautiful

beautiful

Signs of beauty ringing loudly
Hair, make-up, hand bag and shoes
Signs of beauty as she breathes
A thought, a concept, an attitude

Signs of beauty illuminates
Every step she takes, she smiles
Signs of beauty rule her life
Sounding loudly in her eyes

Signs of beauty through all she does
Hands and feet, worked and worn
Signs of beauty in her heart
Emanate radiance since she was born

Signs of beauty bare and barren
Yearning, disheartened, abandoned
Signs of beauty in her soul
Rich, prosperous, passionate friend

3 comments:

  1. This was so very lovely Michelle.
    My first taste of your work.
    I'll be back.
    Karen :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I clicked over and now follow you. Lovely poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely!

    Oh, I hope your work space turns out as you desire. I wish I lived near you, organizing and decorating is a passion of mine! :)It's so good that you give yourself your 'very own' space...

    Enjoyed my first visit~
    Calli

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....