Monday, December 14, 2009

New Workspace

A week ago I was fed up with my messy work space .

I was inspired by mum toddler babe's revamped little workspace. Inspired not only to tidy my desk but to create something lovely for where I study, write, teach, read, tweet and facebook. I gave myself four days and at the end of the third day I realized I had a lot more to do but I was going to be out for the next 3 days!



So this is my little bit of lovely.







And this is what I see mostly as I sit at the computer.












And yes there’s still filing to be done and a recycling box to be emptied and a few other bits and pieces to do but over all I’m pleased with the result.



11 comments:

  1. Well done! It looks great. I find it so much easier to get work done when my space is tidy. Hope you enjoy your new space. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found some time to tidy your workspace! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - you are all very kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fantastic Michelle. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!! Very nice.
    But you're missing one...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! This looks much better girl. Still some work to do...but what a difference! I love that special cornerwith your candles and things.... Now you must ask Santa for a mouse pad!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! :) Enjoy! I bet it will be nice digging into your work there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! I always find it fascinating to look at other writers workspaces. Makes me feel more normal I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photos of your children right above the computer and your special corner is precious.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....