Monday, December 7, 2009

New Work Space in 4 Days

While reading some blogs of which so many inspire me I stumbled across http://mumtoddlerbabe.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-revamped-little-workspace.html this new work space looks so lovely. I sat looking at my mess which today is at its absolute worst and I made a decision.

I WILL HAVE A NICE, FRESH WORK SPACE BY THE END OF THE WEEK

This is where I study, where I write, where I sit while the kids do their school work, where I read amazing blogs, world news and encouraging stories, where I tweet, where I face book, where I check email, and often where I open my snail mail.

So I guess deep down inside I’m hoping an interior designer will come my way, take over and create something beautiful but I’m doubtful that will happen, so I guess I’m it. There’ll be a lot of cleaning and culling to make my space favorable for the amount of things going on here. My life is cluttered I don’t need a cluttered workspace – right?

I welcome your suggestions, encouragement, help… etc.

ps Promise to post another photo Friday whether finished or not LOL

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your improvements. My work space is basically my laptop which moves wherever I am! Love my laptop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck with cleaning your workspace :) I'm afraid mine is rather similar to yours and could use a good clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing NaNo!

    It's funny...I have a desk that stays fairly clean, but I always end up working at the dining room table. Thankfully, I can't let it get too messy, since it has to be sweep asideable to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the end result!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting my blog, and good luck with the work space!

    I see you're a NaNo winner--congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to stay neat, but clutter seems to rule my life. As long as I keep my writing fairly uncluttered is probably the important thing. Congrats on NaNo and thanks for stopping by my site and leaving a comment. It's always nice when someone lets you know they've stopped by.
    Lee
    http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! I just did the same thing in my home. I have to kids (4 and 20 months) so my life is ruled by their tiny toys. I chose to go wireless and paperless with as much stuff as possible. This allows me the freedom to move around with them (and work more throughout the day), and to rid my house of so many tons of dead trees. I may be the sole cause of the downfall of the magazine industry! But the less stressed I am, the more fun I am with them.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad to have found yours!

    Michele
    SouthernCityMysteries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that reminds me so very much of the place I am sitting at.. (ha ha) Yes we need some fen shui or something here (and there) LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....